The Fender '70s Jazz Bass captures the essence of the decade with striking cosmetics and a bright, full sound. The original
'70s Jazz Bass had a repositioned bridge pickup—moved closer to the bridge—and the flashier look of big block inlays, neck binding, and bullet truss rod. The offset waist and ultra-slim neck make the
'70 Jazz Bass more comfortable to play.
Vintage-style alnico magnet Jazz Bass single-coil pickups make this Fender bass sound like its forebears. The originals were widely regarded as the best funk basses of all time, and this new Fender
reissue makes a great '70s classic bass guitar available to today's bassists.
Fender '70s Jazz Bass Features:
- Alder body
- Polyurethane finish
- 1-piece maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with white binding
- 7.25" radius
- 1.50" nut width
- Chrome hardware
- 34" scale length
- Vintage '70s "Fender" stamped open-gear tuning machines
- American Vintage '70s bass bridge with single groove saddles
- 3-ply black/white/black or white/black/white pickguard (depending on color)
- Standard vintage alnico magnet Jazz Bass Single-coil pickups
- (middle, bridge)
- Volume/volume/master tone controls
- Fender Super Bass 7250ML, NPS strings.
- Available in 3 colour sunburst or black.
- comes with gig bag.
|70's Jazz Bass RRP $21490
||SAVE $650 !! classic 70's jazz reissue
Call for Price