Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb
The 22-watt ’65 Deluxe Reverb™ amp is for rock, country or blues players who want a moderately powered amp they can crank up at the gig or in the studio. The full, snappy guitar tones heard on many famous recordings from Memphis to Abbey Road were made using the Deluxe™ amp. Features include dual 6V6 Groove Tubes® output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, one 12” 8-ohm Jensen® C-12K speaker, dual channels (normal and vibrato), tube-driven Fender® reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
The Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb Vintage Reissue was designed for rock, country or blues players that want a moderately powered amp they can crank up on the gig.
The fat, soulful guitar tones heard on many hallmark guitar albums of the '60's and '70's were made using Deluxe Reverb amps.
Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb Features & Quick Specs
- 22 watts into 8 Ohms
- Two 6V6 Groove Tube output tubes
- One 5AR4 rectifier tube
- Four 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Two 12AT7 tubes
- 12-inch, 8 Ohm Jensen C-12K speaker
- Dual channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Tube driven Fender Reverb
- Tube Vibrato
- Two-button footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato on/off
- Black textured vinyl with silver grille cloth
- Size: 17.5 H x 24.5 W x 9.5 inches D, 42 lbs.