Boss DD-500 Digital Delay Pedal
The BOSS DD-500 may well be the most advanced delay pedal on the market. Like other pedals it produces a range of delay types such as digital, analog, tape, shimmer, pattern, filter and many more. Uniquely, the DD-500 also adds a VINTAGE DIGITAL model that accurately replicate the sought-after tonality of the Roland SDE-3000 delay unit, as well as the original BOSS DD-2 delay pedal.
What really sets the DD-500 apart from the pack though are its incredible deep editing capabilities, almost limitless controllability and its unparalleled 32 bit 192kHz audio quality.
The end result is a remarkably versatile delay pedal with astonishingly 3-dimensional tonality that is intrinsically uncomplicated to use.
- Studio-level stereo sound with 32-bit/96 kHz processing throughout
- 12 versatile delay modes from vintage to modern deliver unlimited creative possibilities
- Unrivaled real-time expression with customizable control settings for onboard and external switches
- Graphic LCD for easy, intuitive operation while performing and editing
- Onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Equipped with a built-in Phrase Looper, MIDI, USB, and more
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter
- Version 1.10 available