Cordoba GK Studio
The GK Studio is the ultimate gigging instrument. Built with a solid European spruce top and cypress back and sides, this nylon string guitar comes equipped with a soft cutaway and Fishman Presys Blend pickup. The GK Studio is a flamenco guitar made for the stage, constructed with a slightly thinner body depth, neck, and nut width than a traditional Spanish guitar. The neck is designed to have little or no relief, offering low action for ease of comfort and quick playability.
For flamenco players, this model is the quintessential flamenco guitar with its bright, snappy tone designed to cut through the sound of an accompanying dancer. However, any guitarist looking for a new tone to add to the repertoire will feel right at home with the GK Studio. With its comfortable body shape and spruce/cypress wood combination, this model is the perfect choice for exploring the nuances in sound that can only be captured with nylon strings. Like every Cordoba guitar, this model also has a two-way truss rod built into the neck. Other premium features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, high gloss finish, clear flamenco-style tap plate, and Savarez Cristal Corum strings. The GK Studio includes Cordoba’s deluxe gig bag.
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Cypress
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 3 ply maple and ebony top purfling
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish: High gloss PU finish, honey amber tinted back and sides
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard/ Cutaway-Electric Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- String: Spacing at Saddle 59mm
- Fret: Marker Inlays Mother-of-Pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to Body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, Flamenco style build, cutaway electric
- Body Width & Length: 285mm (11.2") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 89mm (3.5") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Tuning Machines C7,GK
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics Fishman: Presys Blend with 4 Band EQ + phase, undersaddle piezo and internal microphone with blender, built in digital tuner
- Tap Plate/Pick: Guard Clear flamenco-style tap plate
- Case: Cordoba Gig Bag.