Cort MR710F Black
Spruce provides an ideal balance between strength and flexibility, hence its overwhelming popularity as the wood of choice for tops of acoustic guitars. Spruce’s versatile sonic character makes it ideal for a variety of musical genres and playing styles.
MAHOGANY BACK & SIDES
Bright yet natural with a strong and warm midrange, the beloved mahogany wood has been a standard for back and sides on premium acoustics for many decades.
MULTIPLE ABALONE ROSETTE
The multiple abalone center rosette combined with ABS B/W rosette harmonizes to exude a visual aesthetic that is both classic and sophisticated.
GENUINE BONE NUT & SADDLE
Crafted out of water buffalo bone for the most natural and transparent transfer of string vibrational energy into the body and neck.
FISHMAN PRESYS EQ
3-Band EQ, LED Tuner, and Phase control offers sonic flexibility as well as convenience for a variety of playing situations where amplification is needed.
The exclusive scooped surface bridge from Cort enhances sustain with greater string angle from the saddle to the body while reducing tension on the strings across the neck were less finger fatigue and improved playability.
SONICALLY ENHANCED UV FINISH
The high-tech finish is strong and resistant to scratches while being lightweight to improve the natural acoustic resonance of the body for a full-bodied and rich tone.
- CONSTRUCTION Dovetail Neck Joint
- CUTAWAY Venetian Cutaway
- BODY Dreadnought Cutaway Body
- NUT WIDTH 43mm (1 11/16")
- TOP Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- BACK & SIDES Mahogany Back & Sides
- NECK Mahogany Neck
- FRETBOARD Rosewood Fingerboard
- FRETS 20 Frets
- SCALE 25.3" (643mm)
- INLAY Dot Inlay
- ROSETTE Multiple Abalone Rosette
- BRIDGE Rosewood Bridge
- PICKUPS Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- ELECTRONICS Fishman Presys Preamp
- STRINGS D'Addario EXP16 Strings
- BRACING Advanced Scalloped X-Bracing
- SPECIAL Genuine Bone Nut & Saddle
- Sonically Enhanced UV Finish