Epiphone Casino VS Vintage Sunburst
Since 1961, the legendary Casino has been Epiphone’s best-selling archtop and a rock ‘n’ roll standard. Now for the first time featuring new Dogear P-90T Classic™ single coil pickups in Natural, Vintage Sunburst, and new Turquoise color finishes.
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Top Material: 5-ply Laminated Maple with Basswood bracing
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™; D-Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck 16th Fret neck joint
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: "Pau Ferro" with Pearloid "Parallelogram" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Vintage-style Epiphone
- Neck Pickup: Dogear P-90T Classic™
- Bridge Pickup: Dogear P-90R Classic™
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone
- Knobs: Vintage-style Gold metal inserts with pointers
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Headstock: Small sloped dovewing with beveled sides; 14 degree angle
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Traditional Trapeze
- Pickguard: 3-ply White/Black/White with metal "E"
- Binding: Top - 1-ply; Cream, Back - 1-ply; Cream, Fingerboard - 1-ply; Cream, Headstock - None
- Strings: D'Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Typical Weight: 6.6 lbs