Epiphone EJ200SCE VS Vintage Sunburst
Featuring the Shadow® eSonic-II™ Stereo Pickup System and Grover® machine heads
The EJ-200SCE reimagines the historic ‘J-200 Jumbo’ acoustic guitar now featuring a Solid Spruce top, Grover® Rotomatic™ machine heads, and the revolutionary new Shadow® eSonic-II™ Stereo Pickup System that maintains your true acoustic tone when plugged in to an amp or PA system.
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Body Material: Select Maple
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™ D-shape
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Scale Length: 25.50"
- Fingerboard Material: Paul Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid "Crown" inlays
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with "Epiphone" in Pearloid "Pineapple" Inlay in Pearloid
- Truss Rod: Cover 2-Layer; (B/W); With "EJ" in Silkprint
- Truss Rod: 2-way; Adjustable
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: PVC
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover® Rotomatic™; 18:1 ratio
- Fingerboard Pickup: Shadow® NanoMag™
- Under-Saddle Pickup: Shadow® NanoFlex™
- Preamp: Shadow® eSonic-II™ Stereo
- Controls: Master Volume, Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Button (Output Mute when in On
- position), NanoMag EQ, NanoFlex EQ, Phase, Low Battery LED Indicator
- Outputs: 1/4" Blended (Mono - Both Pickups), 1/4" Individual (Stereo - NanoMag & NanoFlex)
- Bridge: Pau Ferro; Classic "Moustache" shape
- Binding: Top = 5-layer; (W/B/W/B/W), Back = 1-layer; White, Fingerboard = 1-layer, Headstock = 1-layer
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with Iconic "J-200" Graphics