Epiphone Les Paul Modern - Figured Caffe Latte Fade
Epiphone Les Paul Modern Figured Caffe Latte Fade
Epiphone’s new Les Paul Modern Figured from the Inspired by Gibson Collection brings a new look and sound to the world's greatest electric guitar, and features a weight relief Mahogany body with a beautiful figured top, ProBucker™ pickups with coil-splitting, phase switching, and a treble bleed circuit. Also included are Grover® Locking Rotomatic tuners with Tulip Buttons with an 18:1 ratio, a Graph Tech® nut, and an Ebony fingerboard.
Available in Caffe Latte Fade, Magma Orange Fade, and Caribbean Blue Fade.
- Mahogany Asymetrical Slim Taper Neck w/Contoured Heel
- Dot Inlay
- Ebony Fingerboard with 22 frets and Graph Tech® NuBone™ Nut
- Les Paul Modern Figured shaped Mahogany body with AAA Flame Maple (figured)
- ProBucker™ humbuckers w/coil-splitting
- Height: 110.5
- Width: 45
- Depth: 12
- Weight: 5
- Neck: Mahogany
- Scale: 24.724"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Inlays: Les Paul Standard Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in
- Controls: 2 Volume w/coil splitting and treble bleed, 2-Tone with phase switching
- Case: Optional
Image is for illustrative purposes only.
We ship to all areas of Australia with TNT Road Express or Australia Post, and all items are fully insured. Shipping is calculated through TNT Australia or Australia Post, and although we take all possible precautions to provide accurate shipping costs, additional charges may apply for regional orders. If you're unsure, please contact us for a freight quote prior to placing your order.