Epiphone Les Paul Special VE heritage Cherry Sunburst Vintage
With new Vintage Worn finishes and powered by Open Coil Humbuckers
Epiphone introduces the new Les Paul Special VE™ (Vintage Edition) electric guitar featuring the classic Les Paul profile with a lightweight Poplar body. The Les Paul Special VE is powered by Epiphone Open Coil humbuckers and is available in beautiful new “Vintage Worn” color finishes including Cherry, Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst, and Walnut. The Les Paul Special VE™ is available only at select retailers. See your nearest Authorized Epiphone Dealer for details.
For decades, the Les Paul Special has been one of Epiphone’s best selling electric guitars. And the new Les Paul Special VE™—inspired by the Les Paul, the greatest electric guitar in rock—continues the tradition of giving new both players and pros a real Les Paul at a price anyone can afford.
- Vintage Worn Finish
- Epiphone Open Coil Humbuckers
- Classic Black Speed Knob Controls
- 60s SlimTaper-D Profile Okoume Neck
- Finish: Vintage Worn
- Body: Poplar
- Neck: Okoume
- Neck Shape: 1960s SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "Vintage Edition" in white
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Dot inlay
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Nut: 1-11/16"
- Headstock: Inlay "Split Diamond" in Pearloid; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil
- Binding: None
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Hardware: Nickel
- Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy-Duty, Non-Rotating 1/4" with Square Jack Plate
- 3-way Pickup Selector
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- Black "Speed" knobs
- Headstock Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio; "2016" Edition logo on back of headstock