Epiphone Les Paul Special Satin E1 - Vintage Walnut
Epiphone Open Coil Humbuckers
Epiphone introduces the new Les Paul Special VE™ (Vintage Edition) electric guitar featuring the classic Les Paul profile with a lightweight Poplar body. The Les Paul Special VE is powered by Epiphone Open Coil humbuckers and is available in beautiful new “Vintage Worn” color finishes including Cherry, Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst, and Walnut.
- Finish Vintage Worn
- Body: Poplar
- Neck: Okoume
- Neck Shape: 1960s SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "Vintage Edition" in white
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Dot inlay
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Nut: 1-11/16"
- Headstock Inlay: "Split Diamond" in Pearloid; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil
- Controls: 3-way Pickup SelectorMaster VolumeMaster Tone
- Black "Speed" knobs
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Binding: None
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Hardware: Nickel
- Output: Jack Epiphone Heavy-Duty, Non-Rotating 1/4" with Square Jack Plate
- Machine Heads Premium Covered: 14:1 ratio;"2016" Edition logo on back of headstock