Epiphone Les Paul Standard 50's Heritage Cherry Sunburst
The Les Paul Standard 50s models are part of Epiphone’s new Inspired by Gibson Collection and recreate the sound of 1950s era Les Pauls.
Featuring a classic Mahogany Body with a Maple cap and Mahogany neck with long neck tenon. Powered by ProBucker™ humbuckers with 50s style wiring and CTS electronics.
Available in Metallic Gold, Vintage Sunburst, and Heritage Cherry Sunburst. Epiphone’s long friendship with Mr. Les Paul began in 1940 when Les built one of the world’s first solid body electric guitars while working nights at the original Epiphone factory in Manhattan. Les’ first solidbody guitar, nicknamed “the Log”, would go on to inspire the Les Paul Standard, what many consider the greatest electric guitar ever made.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple Cap
- Binding: Cream
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: '59 Rounded Medium C
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Joint: Set, Long Tenon
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe 18:1 ratio machine heads
- Pickguard: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White) E
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3™
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS electronics 50s style wiring
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46