Epiphone Les Paul Studio Ebony
Featuring Alnico Classic™ Open-Coil Humbuckers and New Colors!
The Epiphone Les Paul Studio is the modern version of the 80s classic originally intended for studio musicians and players seeking the classic Les Paul sound with no frills and less weight. Featuring Epiphone-designed Alnico ClassicTM Open-Coil humbuckers and world class GroverTM machine heads in new color finishes including Turquoise, Wine Red and Ebony.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Plain Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Material Pau Ferro with Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- Headstock Epiphone: "Clipped Ear"; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Les Paul Model" in Gold silkprint
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Truss Rod: Cover 2-Ply (B/W); "Studio" in white silkprint
- Nut Width: U-Rite; Black
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic™ Humbucker; Open-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus™ Humbucker; Open-Coil
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume,
- Neck Pickup: Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Binding: None
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware Nickel: Machine Heads Grover™ Machine Heads; 18:1 ratio
- Output Jack: Epiphone 1/4' Non-Rotating
- Pickguard: 1-Ply; Black PVC
- Control Covers: 1-Ply; PVC
- Strap Buttons: Yes 2