Epiphone SG Special VE Vintage Worn Ebony
The new Epiphone SG-Special VE™ is a great way for new players to discover a rock classic at a price anyone can afford. Featuring Epiphone open-coil humbuckers with Ceramic Magnets and available in beautiful Vintage Worn finishes including Ebony.
- Classic SG style with Vintage Worn colour finish
- Open Humbuckers with Ceramic Magnets
- Epiphone Premium Machine Heads
- Finish Vintage: Worn
- Body Material: Poplar w/ Mahogany Veneer
- Neck Material: Okoume
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt On
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod: Cover "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SG" in white
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Fingerboard: Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- Binding: None
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Controls: 3-way Pickup SelectorMaster VolumeMaster Tone
- Knobs: Black "Speed" knobs
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Output: Jack Epiphone Exclusive Non-rotating, Heavy Duty Output Jack, Metal Output Jack Plate
- Colour: Ebony (EBV)
- Other: "2017" Edition logo on back of headstock