Epiphone Sheraton 2 Pro Wine Red
Coil splitting humbuckers
Featuring ProBucker™ pickups w/coil-splitting, Graphtech® NuBone XL™ nut plus new color finish!
The Epiphone Sheraton™-II PRO honors Epiphone's most influential "thin-line" semi-hollowbody electric archtop, now offered in a beautiful new Midnight Sapphire finish plus critically acclaimed ProBucker™ pickups with coil-splitting and a Graphtech® NuBone XL™ nut
- Critically acclaimed ProBuckerTM Humbuckers with coil-splitting
- Traditional Mother of Pearl and Abalone Inlay
- Graphtech® NuBone XL and Grover® Rotomatics™
- New Midnight Sapphire finish plus Ebony, Vintage Sunburst, and Wine Red
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Top Material: Laminated Maple
- Neck Material: 5-pc Hard Maple/Walnut Laminated
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with "block and triangle" inlays w/Mother of Pearl and Abalone
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; Medium/Jumbo
- Binding: Top: 5-ply (Ivory/Black), Back - 1-ply (Ivory), Neck - 5-ply (Ivory/Black), Headstock - 5-ply (Ivory/Black), "F" Holes - 1-ply (Ivory/Black)
- Headstock: Vintage "Large Clipped Ear" with Mother of Pearl "Vine" Inlay
- Nut: Graphtech® NuBone XL
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover® Rotomatics™; 18:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3™
- Controls: Bridge Volume with coil-splitting, Neck Volume with coil-splitting, Bridge Tone, Neck Tone, 3-way pickup selector (toggle); Ivory toggle cap
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Pickguard: Bound "Tortoise" Pickguard with metal "E"
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply; (Black/White); Vintage "E" in White
- Knobs: Top Hats with metal inserts (Volume/Tone)
- Strings: D'Addario® 10-46 gauge
- Typical: Weight 8.7 lbs