Fender Japanese Boxer Series Stratocaster HH, Rosewood FB - Sherwood Green Metallic
Fender Boxer Series Stratocaster HH Sherwood Green Metallic
Featuring high-output humbucking pickups, a Medium “C” neck with 12” radius rosewood fingerboard and jumbo frets, black painted headstock and black hardware, the Boxer Stratocaster® HH delivers Super-Strat playability, versatile humbucking and single-coil tones and high-contrast style.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Polyester Headstock
- Neck Shape: Medium "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Boxer Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Boxer Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master TBX Tone Control
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Gig Bag
Image is for illustrative purposes only.
We ship to all areas of Australia with TNT Road Express or Australia Post, and all items are fully insured. Shipping is calculated through TNT Australia or Australia Post, and although we take all possible precautions to provide accurate shipping costs, additional charges may apply for regional orders. If you're unsure, please contact us for a freight quote prior to placing your order.