Fender Japanese Hybrid II Jazzmaster, Maple FB - Vintage Natural
Fender Japanese Hybrid II Jazzmaster, Maple FB - Vintage NaturalMade inJapan.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Hybrid II Custom Voiced Single Coil Jazzmaster®
- Neck Pickup: Hybrid II Custom Voiced Single Coil Jazzmaster®
- Controls: Master Volume,Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Series: Made in Japan Hybrid II
- Country Of Origin: JP
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Gig Bag
Image is for illustrative purposes only.
We ship to all areas of Australia with TNT Road Express or Australia Post, and all items are fully insured. Shipping is calculated through TNT Australia or Australia Post, and although we take all possible precautions to provide accurate shipping costs, additional charges may apply for regional orders. If you're unsure, please contact us for a freight quote prior to placing your order.