Fender Vintera Road Worn '70s Telecaster Deluxe, Maple FB - Daphne Blue
Fender Road Worn 70's Telecaster Deluxe Daphne Blue
Introduced in 1972 as a top-of-the-line option for Tele players and distinguished by its pair of Wide-Range humbucking pickups and large ‘Strat®’ headstock – the Telecaster Deluxe won over rock, indie and alternative players with its eye-catching looks, warm tone and enhanced sustain. The limited Vintera Road Worn® Telecaster Deluxe recreates the unique good looks and mojo of a well-loved original. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including a Road Worn® nitrocellulose lacquer finish, period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with revoiced pickups—this guitar has all of the authentic bite and punch that made the Telecaster Deluxe a legend.
We reimagined the pair of Wide Range-style humbucking pickups to sound bright and bold with the kind of punchy tone that’s inspired musicians for over four decades. The Medium "C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with six saddles gives this Telecaster accurate intonation, while “F”-stamped tuning machines offer period-correct aesthetics, classic feel and rock-solid tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and three-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Medium "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat® Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Skirted Black Plastic with Numbered Indicators
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 4.80x15.10x42.20 IN
- Weight: 13.00 LB
Image is for illustrative purposes only.
We ship to all areas of Australia with TNT Road Express or Australia Post, and all items are fully insured. Shipping is calculated through TNT Australia or Australia Post, and although we take all possible precautions to provide accurate shipping costs, additional charges may apply for regional orders. If you're unsure, please contact us for a freight quote prior to placing your order.