Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin 1
Combining a vintage-inspired look and sound with modern playability, the Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin archtop hollowbody guitar featuring a single P90 neck pickup transports you back to the 1950's when the archtop acoustic guitar was king. Crafted with a Canadian wild cherry body, back and sides and a maple neck, the Kingpin archtop shows off its beautiful wood grain with a luminous polished satin finish. Classic f-holes, a floating pickguard and a contoured headstock add to the instrument's distinctive retro styling and give it a stage-worthy appearance.
A rosewood fingerboard offers a great feel and a smooth surface that allows your fingers to slide up and down the fretboard with ease, and the single-coil P90 neck pickup delivers a clear tone and a hint of attitude. Offering greater projection and volume in the lows and mids than traditional archtop acoustic guitars, the dynamically rich tone of the 5th Avenue makes this sophisticated instrument a dream to play.
- Canadian Wild Cherry archtop, back and sides
- Silver Leaf maple neck
- Contoured high-gloss black headstock
- Custom polished finish reminiscent of the French polish of the 19th century
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Adjustable Tusq bridge by Graphtech
- Cream binding
- 1x Godin Kingpin P90 single-coil pickup
- 1x Volume, 1x Tone
- 406 mm (16") fingerboard radius
- 630 mm (24.84")scale
- 43,7 mm (1.72") nut width