Ibanez JBM100 Jake Bowen Signature
Using the Ibanez RG design as a foundation, Bowen's departures from that iconic instrument are many. The JBM100 has a Mahogany body with a Maple top. Ultra-stable 3pc Maple/ Bubinga neck and bound Ebony fingerboard is equipped with jumbo frets and bears Jake's custom inlay, while a reversed headstock makes for a visual declaration of independence.
The Lo-Pro Edge bridge is a favorite both for what it does-inspire diverse musical expression and guarantee reliable performance-and for what it doesn't (get in the way of the picking hand!). Given the stress a Periphery show can exert on his instrument, having a trem system that is both easily adjustable and highly stable was critical for Bowen.
The JBM100 also features Bowen's Signature DiMarzio Titan pickups, which he and DiMarzio developed under his direction. Bowen describes them as, "the perfect combination of tight and aggressive.The JBM100 comes factory tuned to drop C tuning (1D, 2A, 3F, 4C, 5G, 6C) .
- JBM 5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- Maple top/Mahogany body
- Bound Ebony fretboard w/JBM special inlay on 12th fret
- Jumbo frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- DiMarzio® Titan™ pickups
- Lo-Pro Edge tremolo bridge
- Black hardware
- Sperzel Trim-Lok locking machine heads in gold
- Factory Tuning: 1D, 2A, 3F, 4C, 5G, 6C
- String Gauge: .011/.014/.019/.032/.044/.056
- Hardshell case included