Ibanez JIVAJR Nita Strauss Signature Deep Sea Blonde
Shortly after the successful launch of Nita Strauss’ Ibanez signature guitar, the JIVA10 in 2018, Nita approached Ibanez about making a more affordable version of the immensely popular guitar.
Instead of simply cutting corners in on a JIVA10 and calling it a day though, Nita decided to design a whole new guitar that is just as striking as the original JIVA, but has a character that is all its own.
The JIVA JR has many of the appointments of the original JIVA10, including the Ibanez S body shape, H-S-H pickup configuration, double-locking Edge Zero-II tremolo, and of course, the ‘Beaten Path’ fretboard inlay, but it also features a new finish that is sure to grab attention.
- Wizard III / Maple neck
- Quilted Maple top / Meranti body
- Ebony fretboard / Beaten Path inlay
- Jumbo frets
- Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge
- Quantum (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic) neck pickup
- Quantum (S) middle pickup (Passive/Alnico) middle pickup
- Quantum (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic) bridge pickup
- Hardware colour Cosmo black