Ibanez Paul Gilbert Signature miKro PGMM11 JB - Jewel Blue
Ibanez Paul Gilbert Signature miKro PGMM11 JB - Jewel BluePaul Gilbert is not only an extraordinary musician, but a creative tinkerer as well. Always looking to build a better mousetrap … or at least a more versatile one, Paul endlessly searches for ways to improve his instrument as a vehicle for his musical ideas. His signature PGM is now available from miKro series.
- Neck type: PGMM / Maple neck
- Top/Back/Body: Basswood body
- Fretboard: Jatoba fretboard /White dot inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: F106 bridge
- String space: 10.5mm
- Neck pickup: Infinity R (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge pickup: Infinity R (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Hardware color: Cosmo black
- Scale : 564mm/22.2"
- a : Width - 41mm at NUT
- b : Width - 56mm at 24F
- c : Thickness - 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness - 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
Jatoba fretboardJatoba has a reddish brown color and produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
Infinity R H-H pickupsIbanez Infinity pickups deliver an accurate and tight sound with excellent dynamics. Even under heavy settings, they do not lose tonal clarity.
F106 bridgeThe F106 bridge enriches sustain. String height adjustment can be done easily and independently.
Maple neckThe Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
Image is for illustrative purposes only.
We ship to all areas of Australia with TNT Road Express or Australia Post, and all items are fully insured. Shipping is calculated through TNT Australia or Australia Post, and although we take all possible precautions to provide accurate shipping costs, additional charges may apply for regional orders. If you're unsure, please contact us for a freight quote prior to placing your order.