Pedaltrain Novo 32 Pedal Board in Soft case
Novo means “a new beginning” in Latin. Pedaltrain’s new Novo Series is exactly that, a fresh redesign of their market-leading pedal board design. Thanks to Pedaltrain’s new modified rail system and open front design, mounting pedals and power supplies is easier than ever. Even the smallest pedals make an incredibly strong bond with this new pedal board design. Novo 32’s five-rail design is perfect for players who use true-bypass switchers or need an extra rail to accommodate a variety of pedal configurations.
Included with purchase is 160” of Pedaltrain’s professional grade hook-and-loop pedal fastener and plenty of zip ties for securing cables.
Novo 32 is available for purchase with either Pedaltrain’s redesigned fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points) or Pedaltrain’s new professional-grade tour case.
Pedaltrain’s new one-size-fits-all power supply mounting brackets (not included) are available for purchase as needed. (Voodoo Lab Mounting Kit: PT-VDL-MK; Universal Mounting Kit: PT-UNI-MK).
- 32x14.5x3.5 inches (81.2x36.8x8.9 cm)
- Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminum
- 6.0 lbs. (2.72 kg)
- 34 x 17.5 x 5” (863.6 x 444.5 x 127mm)
- 4 lbs (1.814 kg)
- 33.5 x 16.5 x 7.6” (850.9 x 419.1 x 193.04mm)
- 22 lbs/9.979 kg
- 160 inches (407 cm) Pedaltrain’s professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
- Assortment of zip ties for organizing and securing cables
- New VDL-MK (Voodoo Lab)
- New UNI-MK (Universal)