If you are not 100% happy we offer refund in the form of exchange only. A credit for the full purchase amount (not including freight charge) is given to be used for any other item in our store.
Credits are only given if the products:
- Have a fault that the customer could not have known about at the time of purchase
- Do not do the job the customer was led to believe they would
- Do not match a sample they were shown
- Aren't as they were described
A credit will not be given if:
- No proof of purchase is offered
- The customer simply changes their mind
- The customer bought them for someone else who doesn't want them
- The goods have been damaged after the purchase
- The goods were ordered in specially for the customer
All returned goods must be in original condition (as sold), be in the original packaging complete with the warranty card and owner's manual, and show no signs of wear or abuse.
The personal information you provide us with is used for the following :
- Processing your orders or applications
- Providing you with products and/or services requested
- Billing you or administering your account
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities
We may also use customer information to enable us to market our products and services to customers, where customers have given consent to do so, and customers can “unsubscribe” by selecting this option on any emails received from us.
Guitar Paradise will not be responsible for any typographical errors or errors in illustrations, pictures or descriptions. Prices valid only whilst current stocks last.
All prices are subject to change without notice. All retail prices listed are those as printed by the wholesaler/manufacturer.
All discounts are calculated from these published price lists.